Thursday 11 December 2008

‘Loyalty is what company’s want, where consumer is the king’

Hello all you chums.

I know it have been a while i haven't updated you all on my status. Well... I am look forward for different marketing companies who can be of good help to me for my dissertation, as i am more going to focus more in to marketing of products through events and how well does it prove to the companies in measuring loyalty of the consumers. Marketing teams of certain companies will be of great help as they are the ones who are decision makers to market the product. views of such corporate heights would direct me well on my dissertation.
And i know most of you all are gonna be back home meeting all your dear ones. Better not forget to introduce me. Hahaha.
And i hope we all have done good enough in out submitted assignments, Oh God that takes me to hell...
Have a wonderful Christmas.
And come back to the University - BE LOYAL.....yeahhhh

No comments: